The site collects information from our users to provide excellent customer service, create the best shopping experience, to inform our users about the latest promotions, products and services, and to fulfill and complete your order. We collect information when you browse our website, create an account, place an order, sign up to receive emails, participate in a sweepstakes or surveys, apply for a job, and communicate with customer service. The information we collect may include your name, email address, mailing and billing address, phone number, payment information, demographic information, and other information you provide to us.
Automatically Collected Information: To provide the best shopping experience for you, upon visiting the Site, we collect your computer or device’s internet protocol (IP) address, the browser you use, the pages you visit, time zone setting, operating system, and affiliate or referral links.
Cookies and Similar Files: We use “cookies” and similar tracking tools to collect information about you when you interact with our websites or emails. Cookies are small files stored on your computer or device when you visit our Site. These cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Cookies may be operated by our website or by third parties such as Google. To manage the cookies, you may configure your internet browser to refuse, accept or delete cookies from our website at any time. Please note that some content and tool on the website may not work properly if the cookies are deleted.
Use of Information
We may collect your information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service such as responding to your questions, comments and reviews
- To improve your shopping experience
- To personalize your experience on the site
- To process transactions and fulfill your order including: sending order confirmation emails, proof emails, and more
- To respond to your comments, questions and requests while providing customer service;
- To inform you about our latest products, promotions, sweepstakes, news, and any information that we believe you might be interested in
- To manage your online account(s) and send you updates and security alerts and provide technical support
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities
- To operate any sweepstakes, survey, and promotions
- To protect the website and its users from fraudulent transactions and illegal activities.
Sharing of Information
We may share your information:
- With service providers who need access to the information to carry out certain functions such as email marketing, providing hosting services, and process transactions.
- For Law Enforcement and other Legal Requirements. We may also disclose your information if required by law or we believe such disclosure is pertinent to cooperate with an ongoing legal or criminal investigation, defend our rights, and protect the safety of our users and the public.
- In the case of a merger, sale or acquisition. If Baloedesigns was to be sold, merged or acquired by another company, it is possible that your information may be transferred to the respective company. In such an event, we will inform our users about the merge, sale or acquisition.
We take precautions to protect your personal information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Our site has an active SSL certification which can be viewed by the closed lock icon on your browser next to the link.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Protection of Children’s Privacy
The website is not permitted for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from online visitors under the age of 13. If we find out that a user is under the age of 13, his or her information will be immediately deleted. Children under the age of 18 but over the age of 13 will need adult supervision while they use our site and its services including submitting orders.
Correcting and Removing Inaccurate Information
If you believe your information is incorrect, you can access your online account by logging in and changing the necessary information in your profile. Please note that changes to an order already submitted will not go into effect until you submit a new order. If you need to change information pertinent to an existing order, please contact customer service via phone or email.
You may also delete your account if you wish to no longer have an account with us. The information on your account will be deleted but emails may still be sent to you if you opted for marketing emails. If you are having any technical difficulties with accessing or deleting your account, please contact customer support.
Opting Out of Emails
You may opt out of marketing emails (emails about new products, promotions, sweepstakes, and news) by either clicking on the unsubscribe option at the bottom of one of the marketing emails or by contacting customer support. Changes may take up to 24 hours. Please note that Baloedesigns may still continue to send you emails regarding your order, proofs, and other information pertinent to your relationship with Baloedesigns.